|(Permission is granted to print and redistribute this material
as long as this header and the footer at the end are included.)
1a) [line 7] D'ASIK LEHU - [who gave his creditor Iskunderei and] had in his
mind about them [to call them Zuzei]
2) [line 10] MI'KANYA D'RAVA - from the case of the "cane of Rava"
4) [line 18] RAGAZ - got angry
7) [line 35] D'MEKAIMISUN KOL MITZVOS - that you will keep all of the
9) [line 47] MILSA D'LO TERICHA NAKAT - Moshe Rabbeinu chose a phrase that was short and all-inclusive, and not troublesome to say
10) [line 48] CHIVYA - snake
12) [line 49] TELEISAR URVASA D'SIVNA - hay that could fill thirteen stables
15) [line 50] A'GABO TARUF KA'AMRINAN - he meant that his back was Taruf
16) [line 13] SHEVU'ASA D'HACHI AMAR RAV! - I take an oath that this is what Rav said!
17) [line 16] POSCHIN B'SHABASOS UV'YAMIM TOVIM - we revoke a Neder (e.g. that prohibits a particular food or drink for a period of one year) if a person claims that (a) had he been aware of the fact that it is forbidden to cause himself suffering on Shabbos and Yom Tov, he would not have made the Neder; or (b) there are no facts that he was not aware of but, nevertheless, he now regrets making the Neder.