1) [line 8] KEGON SHE'TASHMISHAH AL YEDEI KISUY - The cover of the vessel is removed and replaced when it is used
2) [line 22] LITLOS, TALINAN - where we can say that something else caused it, we do.
3) [line 23] CHALUDAH - rust
5) [line 32] HA'DAF - a shelf
7) [line 5] SAFEK TUMAH BI'RSHUS HA'YACHID, SEFEKAH TAMEI - If an object is in Reshus ha'Yachid, and we are not sure if it is Tamei d'Oraisa, the Torah tells us to consider it Tamei. If it is in Reshus ha'Rabim, the Torah tells us to consider it TAhor
8) [line 6] DAVAR SHE'EIN BO DA'AS LI'SHA'EL - something that cannot be asked
9) [line 10] ALEH NIDAF - a blowing leaf
12) [line 35] ONAH - period when a woman usually menstruates