1) [line 2] SHEFIR SHEL SHILYA - the embryo of one fetal membrane/placenta
2) [line 12] YOLEDES L'TISH'A, YOLEDES LI'MKUTA'IN
3) [line 24] TIPAH ACHAS HAYESAH, V'NISCHALKAH LI'SHTAYIM - There ws one drop (cell) that split into two, i.e. indentical twins
4) [line 31] BAYIS HA'CHITZON - an outer room or another house
6) [line 42] "IM NAVALTA, V'HISNASEI; V'IM ZAMOSA, YAD L'FEH" - "If you disgraced yourself, you shall be elevated; if you muzzled yourself, you shall put your hand to your mouth" (Mishlei 30:32); (If you disgrace yourself for the sake of learning Torah, you will become great (a Torah scholar). If you keep quiet, you will never know the Torah. Putting your hand to your mouth means that you will not be able to answer questions.
7) [line 44] MELO TARVAD REKEV
(According to the Yerushalmi (Nazir 35b), a large spoonful is the total amount of decomposed matter that is produced from any corpse that decomposes.)
8) [line 46] PEREIDOS AFAR - particles of dirt
9) [line 4] GANGILON - (a) something that nullifies something else (RASHI);
10) [line 16] MACHNIF - it is gathered together
11) [line 18] EIN MA'AHIL V'CHOZER U'MA'AHIL
12) [line 32] SHE'SHAF'AH CHARARAS DAM - that discharged a (large) clot of blood
13) [line 44] SHE'TARFUHU B'MEIMAV - they mixed it in the water in which it was washed; alt., in the fluid that comes out with it at birth
14) [line 45] SHE'NISBALBELAH TZURASO - which disintegrated
16) [last line] TIM'U LO PESACHIM GEDOLIM (TUMAS MES: OHEL: SOF TUMAH
If a *k'Zayis* of a Mes is in a house which has a number of doorways and windows which are all closed, even objects on the other side of windows which are less than 4x4 Tefachim are Tamei.
(b) If the owner of the house chooses to remove the Mes through a particular doorway or window, all the objects that are on the other side of all the other closed windows or doors are Tahor. If an entire corpse (or a piece of a corpse that was larger than a k'Zayis) was in the house, the owner must have in mind to remove the Mes through a doorway or window that is at least 4x4 Tefachim in order for all the objects that are on the other side of all the other closed exits to be Tahor.
If a k'Zayis of a Mes was in the house, even if the owner has in mind to remove it through one of the windows which is only 1x1 Tefach, all the objects that are on the other side of all the other closed exits are Tahor.